Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Genociide's Moderator Application

Should My Rank Be Increased?

Genociide's Moderator Application  I_vote_lcap50%Genociide's Moderator Application  I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Genociide's Moderator Application  I_vote_lcap50%Genociide's Moderator Application  I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Genociide's Moderator Application  Empty Genociide's Moderator Application Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:04 am

Genociide HD

Genociide HD

Name: Josh

Ingame Name: Genociide HD

Experience: I've owned a couple of my own servers. Been an admin a lot. A mod even more. I dont beg, I act. I don't go around begging for a staff position, i simply do what someone would what in a staff member.

Why I should be a Moderator: First off, I want you to know that I believe that a "Moderator" is just a position. Whether I get it or not does not matter. I will help people either way. So.When I find a good server, I stick to it and play non-stop. This results in server experience, and knowledge which would be useful when help is needed for a player. I am very friendly (which you may have noticed). I can also be very helpful. Someone new comes along, I ask if they need help, if they say yes, I'm all for it. If not, then let them have fun. Also, I can advertise on multiple servers at once. (I have multiple computers). This can help/result in the growth of NewRune. Proof of my dedication to NewRune is that i spent 5-6 hours playing by MYSELF. Also I was the first person to be a member of the server. But.. I'm very happy to see that we've been getting more players. If you don't know by now, if you need a guide, help, or anything at all, you can contact me ingame, or forums.
Thank you,
Josh - AKA Genocide

http://www.newruneperfect.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum