Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Application - IGN: Adam

2 posters

Do you think I should become Moderator?

Moderator Application - IGN: Adam I_vote_lcap60%Moderator Application - IGN: Adam I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Moderator Application - IGN: Adam I_vote_lcap40%Moderator Application - IGN: Adam I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moderator Application - IGN: Adam Empty Moderator Application - IGN: Adam Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:54 pm

I suck DIck

Hello,

Here, Im creating a Moderator Application to become Moderator on the Server IN-Game.

Im firstly going to start off by introducing myself. My Name is Adam, and im 16 Years Old. I'm a very good Java/HTML Programmer And have been Programming for about 5-6Years. I like Programming and Helping lots of different types of servers out and when they have Problems I'm around to help them.

What I can Produce:
I can produce many different types of features for this Server. I can create Different types of Highscores. Ones for forum side and some for ingame side. Also, Im good at creating Webclients, Adding Custom Minigames and Programming New Skills and Customs + Features.

Here Below, Im writing a few more Bits of detailed Information about myself.

1. I've recently been looking for one Amazing Runescape Private Server and when I saw this on the runelocus page, I thought that this was definitely the correct place for me! So far on my time on this Game, I've been Having lots of fun exploring and meeting lots of new Friends. I Also have my Own Server which I use for testing Purposes and I use it to test out Different types of Code and Many Different Features.

2. Im definitely Into Private Servers and this is the best one yet.

3. If anytime the Server needs players, I can invite many lots of servers and i can help to keep the Server fully dedicated with lots of different players/pupils. Right Now, I know up to 50 People who play lots of different types of games with me and Im basically a Leader. What I can do is if I did get my Moderator Status, then I could invite lots of my friends and then if you was wanting lots more then I could try and get you lots more people by visiting different servers and seeing if anybody is interested in joining this Server.

4. I hope I get Accepted for my Moderator Status and If i do, I'll try all my best to make this server as popular as I can.

--- Some more Features about MySelf ---

Hello, To all the Administrator's+ Read my Moderator Application, I just want to let you know If you want to check out what I've done in the past, Want to see my Website or any other features which I can code please letme know and I'll get you some Evidence as soon as possible. Also, If you Admins have Microphones, I could quite easily set you up a TeamSpeak/Ventrilo Talking Server up so that you can talk to each other and Discuss what you want to do. Adding to that, I just want to let you know that I'll create as many Channels as you Want and I'll most likely give you the Rights to create them YourSelf.

Thanks for Reading!
Adam [HTML/Java Programmer]

http://www.the-rushtons.co.uk/bb/

2Moderator Application - IGN: Adam Empty Awesome Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Genociide HD

Genociide HD

I think adding you into the staff would be a great idea. Goodluck Adam -Geno

http://www.newruneperfect.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum