Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NewRune money making guide

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NewRune money making guide  Empty NewRune money making guide Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:21 pm

bububbler

bububbler

Hello players of NewRune! A great number of members of Newrune have either asked me or I have seen them asking the question.. "How in the world can I make some money in this server"? Well, The answer is easy and that is the reason why I have decided to try and help all that need some tips on making some fast cash in-game. Smile

Tip#1 - The most reasonable and sociably known way to make an easy 10M by only using a couple click of the mouse is of course voting for the server. Once done, Since ::reward seems to be having technical issues (Only Dc's so don't do) You will want to speak with an Admin\Owner to receive your 10m.

Tip#2 - ... It's a great skill, And most don't realize you can actually make a great amount of money from it.. That's why my money making tip #2 is Slayer! In Newrune to start a slayer task you must frist speak with Duradel right outside the shops at Edgy (Home). Ask him for a task, You will get assigned a monster(s) to kill and this way you can learn about new great and expensive drops and monsters you never even knew where here! Example: DustDevils drop D-chains, KingBlackDragons drop Visage.. Ect.

Tip#3 - Don't get me wrong I am sometimes am intimidated myself when it comes to killing great bosses such as Corporal Beasts and KBD's in Newrune. But it WITHOUT A DOUBT will pay out for you in the end. Tip #3 Boss Teleports. It requires a lot of practice and training on your part becasue in order to be able to defeat one of the many bosses you must be at the top of your game and have expert PvM skills. It's Looked upon to be melee'ing while attempting to kill bosses in Newrune and to have a rather high level in the following.. Mage,Attack,Strength,Defence and Prayer. All boss's may be found in spell book (Boss Teleports)

Tip #4 Barrows. Barrows Armour and weapons not only look great but are actually very expensive pieces to either buy\sell. (sell in this case for making $) In order to begin barrows you'll need a spade to dig into the hills. Which may be purchased by the NPC "Shopkeeper" by Fairy at home. After you have the spade you will need to go to your Minigame teleports then to -> Barrows. Once you have arrived you will need to step on each individual hill slaying what lies beneath it. In order to defeat the monsters beneath you will need to get in the center or "top" of a specefic hill and dig with your spade in order to reach your desired monster. After you have finished off the one in that hill.. You move to the next. Once all hills have been dug up and monster in each killed once.. You will be awarded a prize that you may just very well want to sell for great cash!

I hope this guide does the players of the great server Newrune well! And I hope to see you In-game sometime!

Smile
-Bubu

https://newruneperfect.forumotion.net/

2NewRune money making guide  Empty Re: NewRune money making guide Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 am

1HiT2KiLL

1HiT2KiLL

Thanks FoR Help Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum